The Illiterate Librarian The Illiterate Librarian

!I love it!

When a Popular Kid Sneezes When a Popular Kid Sneezes

I found this incredibly hilarious and relatable. And that preacher! That hypocritical preacher!

Cube Escape: Harvey's Box Cube Escape: Harvey's Box

So good, just like all the other Cube Escape games. No matter how many times I encounter the black shadow thing, it always creeps me out like it was the first. The dominos got me a little stuck, because I assumed that the '6' meant the number of dots at joints had to be six. Otherwise, the game was great! I love the little puzzles.

It Needs Care It Needs Care

I knew I didn't trust that innocent, adorable smile. This is a really nice concept! The only reason I didn't give full 5 stars is because, for some reason, it lagged in the card game part and the cards wouldn't show up. So I at first assumed that that was it, that was the game, the adorable squid cheats at card games and that's the deception. Then I reloaded, and boy was I wrong.

Wolod responds:

Thanks! I'll look up to that card game issue.

Red Oz Episode 1 Red Oz Episode 1

I love it! The gameplay is excellent as always, the puzzles just hard enough, but the music! I loved the boogeyman song so much from the Alice is Dead series that I went off on my own time to find the music and its lyrics. And the boogeyman is back again!
Also, I'm loving this Dorothy! I couldn't be more excited for the next episode !

Hyptosis responds:

Thank you so much man, really excited that you liked it! :D

Drawing with Jazza June Challenge Drawing with Jazza June Challenge

The chef/murderer idea is incredibly creative! Nice work

NG_Timmy NG_Timmy

Wow! I thought someone had posted a photograph at first !

Starcraft Terran Medic Starcraft Terran Medic

At first I was thinking, great work, but very small... therefore probably low quality. Boy, was I wrong! When I blew it up, I was so amazed! That must have taken so much time and effort.